Precision Engineering History
- COMPANY HISTORY
- Invested in 5 Axis machining and CNC turning with driven tools. Launched a fully managed, machine validation and applications centre.
- Acquired a state of the art design and manufacturing facility, laid out over a hard standing 2 acre site. Fully enclosed and secure with 2 factories within this holding. Each factory totals 16,000 square feet.
- Added another 2000 square feet allowing us to manufacture stainless steel solutions to supply the Food and Drug sector with cleanroom equipment and furniture services.
- Secured international manufacturing contracts to supply the Aerospace industry.
- Ever increasing Medical device demands. Committed to CNC ramp up in our EDM, grinding, turning, milling and metrology departments.
- Set up by Finbarr and Victor Twohig serving the plastics and electronics industries.